Atos publishes its 2015 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report in accordance with the most demanding recommendations from the Global Reporting Initiative G4 comprehensive option and the International Integrated Reporting Framework. Paris, May ...
Atos publishes its 2015 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report in accordance with the most demanding recommendations from the Global Reporting Initiative G4 comprehensive option and the International Integrated Reporting Framework.
Paris, May 30th 2016 - Atos publishes its 2015 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report following the guidelines set out by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the International Integrated Reporting Framework (IIRC). Since 2014 and for the second year in a row, Atos successfully completed the GRI Content Index Service with the G4 comprehensive option. With this approach, Atos demonstrates that its extra financial performance disclosures are accurate and exhaustive. All the information has been assured by an external auditor and is gathered in two documents: the Corporate Responsibility Report and the Registration Document. (Available for download on a dedicated microsite enriched with videos and useful additional links).
Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO of Atos, said: "Sustainability forms an integral part of the Atos DNA and way of life. As a leader in digital services, we believe in the potential of technology and innovation to create lasting value for our clients and a more sustainable society. I'm proud that our excellence in these areas was again recognized in 2015 with leading independent rating authorities such the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World & Europe « Gold ») and the Carbon Disclosure Project among many others."
Atos is playing an active role in improving the environmental and social performance of its customers as well as its own operations. The main highlights of 2015:
- January: Ascent Journey 2018: 100 experts from the Atos Scientific Community describe the consequences of the digital revolution in the business world by 2018.
- April: Atos' Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report 2014 receives the Global Reporting Initiative's highest transparency and exhaustiveness recognition level (GRI G4 Comprehensive Option).
- May: Atos' Board of Directors approves a new version of our Code of Ethics based on demanding corporate values and strengthening our Group alert process.
- September: Atos is selected for the fourth consecutive year as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, a recognition of its corporate sustainability commitments and performance both globally (2015 DJSI World) and in Europe (2015 DJSI Europe).
- November: The Carbon Disclosure Project ranks Atos on the A list of its Climate Performance Leadership Index, recognizing the Group as a global leader in the IT sector for its actions to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate the business risks of climate change.
- November: Atos commits to four climate initiatives ahead of the COP21 summit in Paris. These include committing to adopt a science-based emissions reduction target.
- December: Atos hosts a digital day for its stakeholders to discuss models for digital inclusion in Africa during the UN COP21 negotiations on climate change.
For more information please go to: Corporate Responsibility microsite
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, please contact:
+33 6 95 91 96 71
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: ATOS via Globenewswire
Source(s) : ATOS
Through its technology brand Bull, Atos is launching Evidian SafeKit 7 Evolution 2, a replication solution with 3 nodes that combines high availability of mission-critical applications and disaster recovery. Bezons, 30 November 2016 - ...
Revenue organic growth: +2% to +3% CAGR over the 2017-2019 period Operating margin rate: 10.5% to 11.0% of revenue in 2019 Free cash flow: operating margin conversion rate at c. 65% in 2019 Bezons, November 8, 2016 - During the 2014-2016 ...