Latest Release Delivers New Capabilities for Global Consumer & Industrial Markets CINCINNATI, Nov. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datalliance announces immediate availability of the latest release of the cloud-based Datalliance VMI platform with a ...
Latest Release Delivers New Capabilities for Global Consumer & Industrial Markets
CINCINNATI, Nov. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datalliance announces immediate availability of the latest release of the cloud-based Datalliance VMI platform with a number of important new capabilities focused on enhanced productivity, flexibility and ease-of-use in several important areas. As with all releases, enhancements were driven by feedback from the global user community combined with Datalliance's vision for the continued evolution of the VMI process. New capabilities are available for immediate use by Datalliance customers and their trading partners at no cost, and with no need to install or upgrade software. Datalliance delivers enhancement releases three times per year, with over 50 releases having been delivered to date.
Highlights of enhancements in this release include:
- Advanced product availability checking: Ability to identify items with restricted availability using real-time web services integration with a supplier's ERP system. For such items, Datalliance provides visibility of the Available to Promise (ATP) quantity, alerts the planner, and/or automatically adjusts order quantitates to ensure orders that cannot be filled are not planned. This is an important advancement that significantly extends the ability of VMI to produce optimal orders in times of short supply.
- Enhanced event handling: Ability to fine-tune event quantity shipments with a new option to control how many days ahead of delivery date an event quantity should be included within normal replenishment orders.
- Enhanced multi-divisional replenishment rule handling: Different replenishment rules can be set and used for a given product for different divisions (e.g. country or sales organization). This is especially helpful for companies that sell the same product across multiple countries.
- Enhanced threshold editing: Visibility into the percentage of items being replenished in full pallets. This is helpful for building optimal truckloads.
- Numerous ease-of-use enhancements: Several new capabilities for mass updates, file uploads, date calculation refinements and default overrides make a number of common tasks faster and easier.
As with every release, a number of general technical and performance enhancements are also included to further support overall system scalability, reliability and availability.
Datalliance is the world's largest provider of technology and services to support collaborative replenishment programs such as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and related approaches. Delivered as a cloud-based platform backed by extensive customer care, Datalliance makes it easy for trading partners to establish inventory management relationships that increase sales and profits by fully aligning business objectives, increasing on-shelf availability, optimizing turns, and reducing supply chain costs. Datalliance manages billions of dollars in orders, millions of SKUs, and tens of thousands of locations worldwide for leading companies in consumer and industrial markets. For more information about Datalliance, visit www.datalliance.com.Contact: Brian Lindner, Datalliance
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Datalliance via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Datalliance
Le plus grand fournisseur mondial de services de plateforme VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory - gestion partagée des approvisionnements) basés sur le cloud se développe sur les marchés mondiaux de la consommation et de l'industrie. ...
World's Largest Provider of Cloud-based Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Platform Services Grows in World-wide Consumer and Industrial Markets CINCINNATI, Feb. 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datalliance today announced that the company once ...