24img.com - NEW - Free Image Hosting / Photo Albums...

sokxx
Hello,
I would like to present you new service, which provides free image
hosting. 24img.com is better than other services of that kind because
yourself decide on how long your image will be host at server.
Currently registering is possible what gives you full control at your
images...

Additional merits:
+ fast upload
+ no advertisements
+ URLs/Thumbs generator
+ possibility of add to 10 images at once (for registered)
+ creating unlimited albums for images (for registered)
+ attractive domain - easy to remember 24img.com
+ shortly addresses (e.g. 24img.com/xxxx)
+ do not require any login etc.
+ possibility of choose additional options such as: commenting / rating
+ 3 language versions (EN, DE, PL)
+ no limits on space or bandwidth
+ option to delete (own) image in any time (for registered)

Address: http://24img.com - Just Visit!