administration_accounts_passwords

Le
visscher
wednesday 11-03-'09

I never payed much attention to register for an
(administrator)account/password, because I was the only user, and always
arrived direcly to the office-disk, when starting the computer.
But now, when triing to install new (pinacle) software, I am summoned to
log in as a administrator.
I made an account + password, but I am still not acknowladged as an
administrator.
Maybe I ever entered a password, wich I dont know anymore.
How can things be put straight again?
Thank you in advance

E.A.R.Visscher
viszcher@hccnet.nl
Xavier
Le #20672221
restart your computer in unfail mode and log on administrator ( this acount
is hidden in normal mode) open the management console open user directory
and put your account un administrators group, then restart your computer,
good luck