Afrique: Linux reste constant...

Le
P4nd1-P4nd4
Mais spectaculaire montée de W7 !!!

http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-af-monthly-200812-201001

--
P4nd1-P4nd4 vous salue, et annonce que le petit ourson possède
désormais son blog
p4nd1-p4nd4.over-blog.com
yl
Le #20898831
In article P4nd1-P4nd4
Mais spectaculaire montée de W7 !!!

Ridicule. Au profit de quoi wintoy gagne ? du wintoyprécédent. C'est un
phénomène normal. Quand wintoy fera chez tout le monde les jolis écrans
noirs, les gens ne jetteront pas leur ordi dernier cri mais y mettront
un vrai système d'exploitation.

--
http://mikeread.tripod.com/archive.htm
Stéphane CARPENTIER
Yves Lambert wrote:
C'est un
phénomène normal. Quand wintoy fera chez tout le monde les jolis écrans
noirs, les gens ne jetteront pas leur ordi dernier cri mais y mettront
un vrai système d'exploitation.

Même pas. Windows 95 a très bien marché.
yl
Le #20906371
In article Stéphane CARPENTIER

Même pas. Windows 95 a très bien marché.

Un antidote :

8<---
From: (Linus Benedict Torvalds)
Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
Subject: What would you like to see most in minix?

Hello everybody out there using minix -

I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones. This has been brewing
since april, and is starting to get ready. I'd like any feedback on
things people like/dislike in minix, as my OS resembles it somewhat
(same physical layout of the file-system (due to practical reasons)
among other things).

I've currently ported bash(1.08) and gcc(1.40), and things seem to work.
This implies that I'll get something practical within a few months, and
I'd like to know what features most people would want. Any suggestions
are welcome, but I won't promise I'll implement them :-)

Linus ()

PS. Yes - it's free of any minix code, and it has a multi-threaded fs.
It is NOT protable (uses 386 task switching etc), and it probably never
will support anything other than AT-harddisks, as that's all I have :-(.
---->8
--
http://mikeread.tripod.com/archive.htm