an invitation...

nicolaciviero
Hello...

I'm inviting you into my little virtual home to present my artistic
work.
What you see inside are photographic compositions plottered on canvas,
wide dimensions...
I'm interested on your comments such as 'good work' 'bad work' 'is-n't
your way' and so on...
Furthermorelet me know if you are interestend on the material for
pubblications or other projects...
waiting your news...
THANKS....

best wishes,
nicola
http://www.picindustries.com

Charles VASSALLO

work [at http://www.picindustries.com ]

What you see inside are photographic compositions plottered on canvas,
wide dimensions...
I'm interested on your comments such as 'good work' 'bad work' 'is-n't
your way' and so on...

Mais oui, ça doit être très intéressant, et ce le serait sans doute
encore plus si on en voyait davantage. Ramener des oeuvres monumentales
(“wide») au format 400x300 ou parfois moins engendre surtout de la
frustration chez moi.

Charles

Ghost-Rider
Hello...

I'm inviting you into my little virtual home to present my artistic
work.
What you see inside are photographic compositions plottered on canvas,
wide dimensions...
I'm interested on your comments such as 'good work' 'bad work' 'is-n't
your way' and so on...
Furthermorelet me know if you are interestend on the material for
pubblications or other projects...
waiting your news...
THANKS....

best wishes,
nicola
http://www.picindustries.com

Ces oeuvres sont intéressantes, mais comme Charles Vassalo l'a dit plus
haut, les petites dimensions des images sont frustrantes.

These works are quite appealing, but as Charles Vassalo put it above the
small size of the pictures lead to frustration.

Ghost Rider

nicolaciviero
On 7 Mag, 10:07, Charles VASSALLO
wrote:
wrote:
Hello...

I'm inviting you into my little virtual home to present my artistic
work [athttp://www.picindustries.com]
What you see inside are photographic compositions plottered on canvas,
wide dimensions...
I'm interested on your comments such as 'good work' 'bad work' 'is-n't
your way' and so on...

Mais oui, ça doit être très intéressant, et ce le serait sans dou te
encore plus si on en voyait davantage. Ramener des oeuvres monumentales
("wide») au format 400x300 ou parfois moins engendre surtout de la
frustration chez moi.

Charles

thanks, it's a good advice, I'll do it... however a web-restiling is
on my way... best wishes, nicola

nicolaciviero
On 7 Mag, 10:49, Ghost-Rider wrote:

[...]

thanks a lot... good advice... a web-restiling is on my mind... best
wishes, nicola