Any Way to Enable RPC Service From Command LIne?

shneor
It appears that I accidentally disabled the RPC serivce, and I have
been unable to enable it again through the usual GUI interface in
Services. When I right click on the service, then click on Properties,
nothing happens. So I'm wondering if there's a way to enable the
service using the command line.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Shneor

NewsUser
Hi,
NET START "service_name"
but i think It would be the same. You must restart the server

@+

a écrit dans le message de news:

It appears that I accidentally disabled the RPC serivce, and I have
been unable to enable it again through the usual GUI interface in
Services. When I right click on the service, then click on Properties,
nothing happens. So I'm wondering if there's a way to enable the
service using the command line.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Shneor

MAC GYVER
a écrit dans le message de news:

It appears that I accidentally disabled the RPC serivce, and I have
been unable to enable it again through the usual GUI interface in
Services. When I right click on the service, then click on Properties,
nothing happens. So I'm wondering if there's a way to enable the
service using the command line.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Shneor

It's preferable to ask for in an NG in your language.

shneor
Since it is disabled, starting the server does not work. The server has
first to be enabled. That's why I am asking if there is a way to enable
the RPC server from the command line.

Shneor
shneor
You don't recognize English?

Shneor
Clive Lumb
wrote:
You don't recognize English?

Shneor

What he means is that you are posting in English on a French newsgroup
(microsoft.public.fr.windows2000...)

Clive