Average inquiry

Le
Martix
I know there's a way to do this.

I have a row of cells that have zeros in them. At any time these zeros
could change to a value. At the end of the row there's a cell that
will calculate an average of all the values. The problem I'm having is
that it's counting the zeros. What I would like is for it to exclude
the zeros and only take an average of the values.
garnote
Le #4909311
Hi Martix,

Probably (example) :
=AVERAGE(IF(A1:Z1=0;"";A1:Z1))
(Ctrl+Shift+Enter)

Serge

"Martix"
I know there's a way to do this.

I have a row of cells that have zeros in them. At any time these zeros
could change to a value. At the end of the row there's a cell that
will calculate an average of all the values. The problem I'm having is
that it's counting the zeros. What I would like is for it to exclude
the zeros and only take an average of the values.

JB
Le #4909291
=Sum(A1:A10)/CountIf(A1:A10;"<>0")

JB