C-c ' command

Ali Benzerbadj
Hi,

The command C-c ' do not work correctly. I'm under debian 6.0. I press
the command to localize the error after a C-c C-c but it does not
work.
Thank you.

Daimrod
Ali Benzerbadj writes:

Hi,

The command C-c ' do not work correctly. I'm under debian 6.0. I press
the command to localize the error after a C-c C-c but it does not
work.
Thank you.

It's C-` with a back-tick, not C-'.

fr.comp.applications.emacs is a french newsgroup. If you want to talk
English, you should use comp.emacs or the mailing list emacs.help,
available with gmane on gmane.emacs.help.

--
Daimrod/Greg