Can I change the Language

Llym
I can read Chinese and English only, but this windows seems showing in Other
Language,can I change it to Chn/Eng? Thank you!

Jacquouille la Fripouille
*Bonjour Llym*
Tu as massacr¨¦ ton clavier pour ¨¦crire ceci :

I can read Chinese and English only, but this windows seems showing
in Other Language,can I change it to Chn/Eng? Thank you!

No, you are in a French group.
--
Jacquouille la Fripouille

garcin lazare
Llym wrote:
I can read Chinese and English only, but this windows seems showing
in Other Language,can I change it to Chn/Eng? Thank you!

If you have a business or ultimate version, you can download another MUI via
Windows Update. If you have a home version, you are stuck with one language.

Please note that this is a French newsgroup.

Llym
Mr. Garcin: Thank for reply,
1. My Winvista is Business;
2. What is MUI and ultimate version?
3. Where and how can download another MUI ?

"garcin lazare" дÈëÏûÏ¢
Llym wrote:
I can read Chinese and English only, but this windows seems showing
in Other Language,can I change it to Chn/Eng? Thank you!

If you have a business or ultimate version, you can download another MUI
via Windows Update. If you have a home version, you are stuck with one
language.

Please note that this is a French newsgroup.

garcin lazare
"Llym" a ¨¦crit dans le message de
Mr. Garcin: Thank for reply,
1. My Winvista is Business;
2. What is MUI and ultimate version?

An MUI is a language pack for Windows. Ultilmate is the version of Vista
which includes all features and functions.

3. Where and how can download another MUI ?

I assume via Windows Update. Check the Microsoft web.

You'd be better off moving this thread to an English speaking news group.