Can't start Various Programs due to 'Preparinag to Install'

Le
Roger Stenson
HI all
I have just collected my Vista Ultimate machine from a service point where a
better graphics system was installed. Also a new sound system. All of this
works perfectly. When I took it in there was no problem with the following
issues.

I maintain a number of legacy programs in VB6/6. When I start this software
I now get a message 'Preparing to install'
The machine hangs more or less indefinitely, but once when left it a long
time there was a message saying my Install Server was not working. . I can
close the VB6 Window bit it remains an active process until I close the
process

I have reinstalled VB 6 and SP6. That has not helped. Where do I go from
here please

Roger Stenson
Le Claude
Le #52246
Salut,

Tu t'es trompé, tu es en francophonie ici-:)))

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.

La fé sense obras, morta es.