carte "La Réunion" pour GPS/PDA

Pc Hersteller
Hi,

I will continue in English, sorry ...
Is there a PDA based GPS sollution that has roadmaps for La R=E9union ?

Je cherche une sollution GPS pour PDA qui poss=E8de des cartes de l'ile
La R=E9union.

As far as I found out, TOMTOM or IGO don't support (yet) cards for La
R=E9union.

Thanks for any help.

Merci,

Jurgen

nicolas
Nothing for the moment.
Or ign maps

"Pc Hersteller" a écrit dans le message de news:

Hi,

I will continue in English, sorry ...
Is there a PDA based GPS sollution that has roadmaps for La Réunion ?

Je cherche une sollution GPS pour PDA qui possède des cartes de l'ile
La Réunion.

As far as I found out, TOMTOM or IGO don't support (yet) cards for La
Réunion.

Thanks for any help.

Merci,

Jurgen

cf
Pc Hersteller wrote:

I will continue in English, sorry ...
Is there a PDA based GPS sollution that has roadmaps for La Réunion ?

Bayo CartoExplorer on a Windows-Mobile (PocketPC) based PDA/GPS should
match your needs.

Je cherche une solution GPS pour PDA qui possède des cartes de l'ile
La Réunion.

Bayo CartoExplorer sur un GPS/PDA Windows Mobile (PocketPC) devrait
faire l'affaire.

Link (in french, sorry) :

<http://www.bayo.com/cartographie/cartoexploreur_dom/>

A++
--
Christian

Pc Hersteller
Christian,

merci, this is what I was looking for !!! A first quick view on the
site was great !

Reading French is ok (i'm from Belgium) but writing is a bit difficult.

I will try to order a copy before my holliday there ;-)

Kind regards,

Jurgen

Christian Fauchier schreef:

Pc Hersteller wrote:

I will continue in English, sorry ...
Is there a PDA based GPS sollution that has roadmaps for La Réunion ?

Bayo CartoExplorer on a Windows-Mobile (PocketPC) based PDA/GPS should
match your needs.

Je cherche une solution GPS pour PDA qui possède des cartes de l'ile
La Réunion.

Bayo CartoExplorer sur un GPS/PDA Windows Mobile (PocketPC) devrait
faire l'affaire.

Link (in french, sorry) :

<http://www.bayo.com/cartographie/cartoexploreur_dom/>

A++
--
Christian

NikkoPil59
Pc Hersteller avait soumis l'idée :
Hi,

I will continue in English, sorry ...
Is there a PDA based GPS sollution that has roadmaps for La Réunion ?

Je cherche une sollution GPS pour PDA qui possède des cartes de l'ile
La Réunion.

As far as I found out, TOMTOM or IGO don't support (yet) cards for La
Réunion.

Thanks for any help.

Merci,

Jurgen