CodeDom and pasing csharp code

Le
skneife
I am looking for the way of using CodeDom for parsing C# code.
My needs is to extract for a source files all methods.
Does anyone have a sample ?

Sam
Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #12170011
Hello Sam

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for 'dontnet sharp'.
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup. It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.