Comment on passe de mode 'selection' à 'insertion'

Linda Lou
Hello

I have a little recurring problem using Microsoft Word in Office. I am sure
it’s very simple to correct, but I just don’t know how or which key I touch
to make it happen. I hope to be able to describe it well: At times, when
using the pointing device of the mouse, rather than moving the flashing line
indicating where to write so I can add some characters where I clicked, it
makes a selection from where I was to where I clicked and it seems impossible
to get out of this mode. Anywhere I click, it just makes a selection from
where I was to there, and if I type a character, it obviously erase
everything in the selection. If I use the arrows, to it in the ‘selecting
mode’ also so I can’t move the ‘flashing line’. Can you indicate to me what
key of sequence of key activates and deactivates this mode?

Thanks you very much.

Lynda

Merci

Linda-Lou

Tisane
Bonjour Linda Lou,

[...]

Pour ton problème, appuie sur la touche <Inser>.
Cela te fait passer du mode Refrappe (écrasement des caractères) au mode
Insertion (de caractères), ou double-clique sur les lettres FRP dans la
barre d'état, en bas d'écran.
Regarde aussi dans le menu Outils | Options, onglet [Edition], l'état de
l'option "Frappe remplace la sélection".

Au passage, nous sommes sur un forum francophone :
microsoft.public.fr.word
Les forums anglophones sont
microsoft.public.word.newusers
microsoft.public.word.tables