Conversion to new version office for all old office files

Le
louish
Possibility to convert old files Office in the new current version
VASCONCELLOS
Le #6713031
yes. all old file you can convert to new file.

"louish" mensagem:
Possibility to convert old files Office in the new current version

louish
Le #6756071
How find the version of each file and convert automatically this in new
version ?
I can open each old files and convert this, but if I will convert all files
in one operation, is it possible ?
"VASCONCELLOS" wrote:

yes. all old file you can convert to new file.

"louish" mensagem:
Possibility to convert old files Office in the new current version

VASCONCELLOS
Le #6763561
Hi!
Yes, but it is not free. You must buy.