Conversion to new version office for all old office files

louish
Possibility to convert old files Office in the new current version

VASCONCELLOS
yes. all old file you can convert to new file.

"louish" escreveu na notícia da
mensagem:
Possibility to convert old files Office in the new current version

louish
How find the version of each file and convert automatically this in new
version ?
I can open each old files and convert this, but if I will convert all files
in one operation, is it possible ?