Cpu 100% - Access 2007

Stephen
A client told me that it was slow in its app since he upgraded to Office
2007 Pro.

I opened the task manager to see the performance...

After checking it, I can say that each time I type a character the CPU goes
up between 15 and 95%...
Writing a phrase takes a long time because it appears a little while after
typing it.
Same thing if I move the mouse over a field. 100% is reached very easily.

Virus check - Done
Spyware check - Done
Macro Disabled - Done

I don't seem to have the problem in Word or Outlook.
I noticed something else, if I move the task manager or any other window
over the Access app, it's going up to 100% in a second.

If I minimise the Access app and to the same thing over some other programs
(I've tried a few) it's going up to 12% max.

I've closed the app and re-opened Access without any accdb file... Same
thing... 100%

Is there any patch or anything I can do to make this work as it should?

Thanks

Stephane

Tisane
Bonjour Stephane ou Stephen,

A client told me that it was slow in its app since he upgraded to Office
2007 Pro.
[...]

microsoft.public.fr.access = forum francophone
microsoft.public.access = forum anglosaxon

Merci de respecter la règle du jeu ;-)

--
Tisane