date of the MS Windows(R)

Ricardo
Hello, somebody could help me

Exist some API or command Windev to alter the date of the MS
Windows(R) in real time?

Best Regards from Brazil
Ricardo

Ricardo
Merci mon ami
But I would like to alter the date of the Winddows(R) calendar

Regards
Ricardo

news a écrit :
Datesys(), Heuresys(),Timesys() ?

"Ricardo" a écrit dans le message de news:

> Hello, somebody could help me
>
> Exist some API or command Windev to alter the date of the MS
> Windows(R) in real time?
>
> Best Regards from Brazil
> Ricardo

Jacques Bratières

news a écrit :
Datesys(), Heuresys(),Timesys() ?

"Ricardo" a écrit dans le message de news:

> Hello, somebody could help me
>
> Exist some API or command Windev to alter the date of the MS
> Windows(R) in real time?
>
> Best Regards from Brazil
> Ricardo

Hi,

Windows API kernel32.dll SetSystemTime

--
J.Bratières
Jacques Bratières

For Windows API'S see here: http://allapi.mentalis.org/agnet/apiguide.shtml

--
J.Bratières
Ricardo
Merci mon ami J.Bratières

Best Regards

>> > Hello, somebody could help me

>> > Exist some API or command Windev to alter the date of the MS
>> > Windows(R) in real time?

>> > Best Regards from Brazil
>> > Ricardo

Hi,