DC Dead, how to remove it in the AD

Le
JCQuirin
Hi,

After a DC R2 update, the DC doesn't want to start (memory error), how can i
remove it from the AD ? What are the best ways to remove it.
This DC was also used as DNS server, a Site server, a DFS server.

Additional information :

We have closed the branch office for which the DC was used, we wanted to
recast this server in R2 version to an other site..but now this server
doesn't want to start again, we had blue screen about memory errors after
the R2 update.

Thanks
JC.Quirin

in wich This server is no longer used.
Lognoul Marc [MVP]
Le #18371661
Hello,

This procedure will help you step by step:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216498

--
Marc [MCSE, MCTS, MVP]
[Heureux celui qui a pu pénétrer les causes secrètes des choses]

"JCQuirin" news: