delete a dc promo

Benedicte Merci
On of my server is stolen. He was a dc!
So I want to installl a new one with the same name.
SO how it is possible because I can't do a clean dcpromo do demote this
server.
Thank You
Bénédicte

Jonathan Bismuth
Hi Bébédicte and welcome to the french Windows.server newsgroups,

To clean your AD from the old server datas, you'll have to follow the
following procedure :
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;216498
You may also check on MVP Daniel Petri's website wich also propose the same
solution but with different advices :
http://www.petri.co.il/fix_unsuccessful_demotion.htm

Regards,

--