Où est "Conserver la mise en forme" en Coller?

Le
Puzzled
I cannot find any "Options de collage", nor "Conserver la mise en forme". I
want to transfer a table from Word to Excel without having to spend a lot of
time changing the size of all the cells. Having only the French edition of
Windows 2003, I am really stuck. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Smitlou.
Daniel.C
Le #18199481
Hello.