«æ! ¤â¾÷²M³f5§é°_

Le
DTC
¦UºØ³Ì·s¤â¾÷, ¥N²z§Y±µ²M³f¶}­Ü, ¥þ³¡5§é-8§é!
Questions / Réponses high-tech
Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #4962491
Hi DTC,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for 'EXCEL'.
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English/Other speaking newsgroup . It would be more and better answered
over there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

"DTC" news:
pas très poli le monsieur !