File Server Consolidatio

Sriram
Hi All, i'm planning to migrate my couple of Windows 2000 file server to
Windows 2008 server, can any one please provide a link where i can get the
step-by-step procedure or guidelines.

James McIllece [MS]
"Sriram" wrote in

Hi All, i'm planning to migrate my couple of Windows 2000 file server
to Windows 2008 server, can any one please provide a link where i can
get the step-by-step procedure or guidelines.

The Windows Server 2008/R2 File Services Migration Guide is at
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd379487(WS.10).aspx

HTH

--
James McIllece, Microsoft

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.