get the best bullet proof servers!!!

service.bp
hi,
we offer bullet proof server and mailing server for many years ,w
offer the best servers and service, if you need any service abou
servers ,please contact with us as soon as possible , glad to serve yo
at any time.

The feature of our server : fast, stable
Dedicated 100 M fiber
Unlimited Data Transfer
never be shut down
MSN: service.bp@hotmail.co

--
service.b

era
service.bp a écrit :
hi,
we offer bullet proof server and mailing server for many years ,we
offer the best servers and service, if you need any service about
servers ,please contact with us as soon as possible , glad to serve you
at any time.

The feature of our server : fast, stable
Dedicated 100 M fiber
Unlimited Data Transfer
never be shut down
MSN:

D'où il sort celui-là !
Parle même pas Corse, Catalan ou Breton..
JamesB
Le 08/11/2009 15:07, era a écrit :
service.bp a écrit :
hi,
we offer bullet proof server and mailing server for many years ,we
offer the best servers and service, if you need any service about
servers ,please contact with us as soon as possible , glad to serve you
at any time.

The feature of our server : fast, stable Dedicated 100 M fiber
Unlimited Data Transfer never be shut down MSN:

D'où il sort celui-là !
Parle même pas Corse, Catalan ou Breton..

Encore un publiciste...