hai I have problem to save the painted picture

mohanbeela
hai,
I have problem of saving the painted picture in picture box to hard disk. I
used "picture1.paintpicture" method to paint the picture in picture box. .I
wish someone could help me solve the problem of mine.thanks in advance.

mohanbeela

ng
Salut,

SavePicture().

--
Nicolas G.
FAQ VB : http://faq.vb.free.fr

mohanbeela wrote:
hai,
I have problem of saving the painted picture in picture box to hard
disk. I used "picture1.paintpicture" method to paint the picture in
picture box. .I wish someone could help me solve the problem of
mine.thanks in advance.

mohanbeela

Ricky Benitez
Hello,

My name is Ricky C. Benitez and I would like to share a
genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you. Skeptical
already? Good!

Unlike other Internet opportunities that you might
have seen, what I have to
share with you invites close scrutiny - even with a
skeptical eye.

This program offers a unique and innovative networking
program using a principle we call "REFERRAL"
Marketing. What it isn't, is a hyped "pie in the sky"
program
or "get rich quick" scheme. What it is, is a credible
and realistic way to gradually develop what can become
a large, self-sustaining income.

The best thing about this opportunity? You can just
take the tour with no obligation.
However, I believe it is the best. With its single
binary compensation scheme,
there is none like it.

You will also be able be given a position in the
network. Watch and see how the
innovative network-building program works.

To learn more email me at:

<mailto:

Put "Send Me My Unique Tour Link" in the subject and
fill up the information below:

1. FULLNAME:
2. COUNTRY:
3. CONTACT NUMBER (optional)
4. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a
lot to gain!

You can cancel your membership anytime you want.

Most Friendly,

Ricky C. Benitez

P.s.

You are in my address book as a result of your
posting to links of income opportunity seekers. To
receive no more emails, send email here:

<mailto:

Subject line is not necessary.

"The moment you commit and quit holding back, all
sorts of unforseen incidents, meetings and material
assistance will rise up to help you. The simple act of
commitment is a powerful magnet for help." -Napoleon