Help on ADSL - apologies for using english

Cath
I am having real difficulty obtaining adsl in a region of the Loire.
Can anyone advise an entry point to France telecom that can help me find out
when ADSL will be available in the village

I can see the details on the Web site but I need to speak someone who
understands when the facilities will be made available ...

Thanks
Dave

Michel Doucet
Bonjour/soir, le Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:59:36 +0000, *Cath* a caressé son
clavier pour nous dire dans le

I am having real difficulty obtaining adsl in a region of the Loire. Can
anyone advise an entry point to France telecom that can help me find out
when ADSL will be available in the village

I can see the details on the Web site but I need to speak someone who
understands when the facilities will be made available ...

Thanks
Dave

Hi,
Did you test www.degrouptest.com with your phone n° and the city zip
code ?
You will have some answers

--
Utiliser le butineur, le courrielleur, le lecteur de nouvelles
et l'OS avec lesquels vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ... ;)

oulala
"Cath" a écrit dans le message de news:

I am having real difficulty obtaining adsl in a region of the Loire.
Can anyone advise an entry point to France telecom that can help me find
out when ADSL will be available in the village

I can see the details on the Web site but I need to speak someone who
understands when the facilities will be made available ...

Thanks
Dave

service commercial 1014

http://www.agence.francetelecom.com/mx/?tp=php&IDCible=1&donnee_appel=FTASN&type&code_rubrique=5-325853&id)9671204568861

Didier
I am having real difficulty obtaining adsl in a region of the Loire.
Can anyone advise an entry point to France telecom that can help me find out
when ADSL will be available in the village

I can see the details on the Web site but I need to speak someone who
understands when the facilities will be made available ...

Thanks
Dave

Perhaps I can, I'm working in Pays de la Loire

Didier