Help with french shortwave transmissions.

ncc1701zzz
Hello.

Please excuse me for writing this message in English, but I don't
speak French.

A familiar has a shortwave radio and she wants to listen to French
broadcast stations. She speaks French perfectly and she watches to
French Television. But she doesn't know about french shortwave
stations.

We live in Madrid, Spain.

I have found lists in the Internet for Spanish, English and Japanese
transmissions, but not for French broadcasters.

Please, could you tell me if you have a web with such a list? With
frequencies and hours of French transmissions, from French Stations or
international stations.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards.

Thierry VIGNAUD
On 27 Jun 2004 14:53:21 -0700, (Nacho) wrote:

Hello.

Please excuse me for writing this message in English, but I don't
speak French.

A familiar has a shortwave radio and she wants to listen to French
broadcast stations. She speaks French perfectly and she watches to
French Television. But she doesn't know about french shortwave
stations.

We live in Madrid, Spain.

I have found lists in the Internet for Spanish, English and Japanese
transmissions, but not for French broadcasters.

Please, could you tell me if you have a web with such a list?

Tout simplement RFI
http://www.rfi.fr/Fichiers/ecouter/Frequences/ondescourtes.asp

Thierry VIGNAUD -
Boulogne-Billancourt (France)
www.emetteurs.fr.fm
ROBERT
"Nacho" a écrit dans le message de
Hello.

Please excuse me for writing this message in English, but I don't
speak French.

A familiar has a shortwave radio and she wants to listen to French
broadcast stations. She speaks French perfectly and she watches to
French Television. But she doesn't know about french shortwave
stations.

We live in Madrid, Spain.

I have found lists in the Internet for Spanish, English and Japanese
transmissions, but not for French broadcasters.

Please, could you tell me if you have a web with such a list? With
frequencies and hours of French transmissions, from French Stations or
international stations.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards.

Hi

The best, here : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jm.aubier/

RLG
Guy
Hello Nacho,

Please, take a look at the Jean-Michel Aubier web site.
There are lists of all french transmissions on shortwave.

The list sorted by UTC time of transmissions is at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jm.aubier/horaires.htm

The list sorted by country of the shortwave stations is at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jm.aubier/horpays.htm

Kind regards,

Guy F8ABX.
--