Hi Justin Berfield

Le
maryvonne potier
Hi Justin, I am deaf. I read on facebook, I am very pleased that you me your
friend.
tomorrow, you have a birthday party, I tell you your happy birthday.
I love watching the series of Malcolm in the Middle but I always laugh that
you played your role as Reese.
your two cars BWM and Mercedes ?, you like cars europe ?
I want you to answer me. thank you very much.
Guillaume PILLET
Herser
Le #18768781
maryvonne potier wrote:
Hi Justin, I am deaf. I read on facebook, I am very pleased that you
me your friend.
tomorrow, you have a birthday party, I tell you your happy birthday.
I love watching the series of Malcolm in the Middle but I always
laugh that you played your role as Reese.
your two cars BWM and Mercedes ?, you like cars europe ?
I want you to answer me. thank you very much.
Guillaume PILLET

And Renault or Peugeot are also nice
Don't forget the french workers and the crisis
Oups ! it's private ?
Herser