High School Radio Club looking for IRLP contacts on Fridays

Le
Mac
Hi There,

The Bishop Druit College Radio Club
http://www.qsl.net/mm0axl/mncarg/bdc.html situated in the Mid North Coast of
NSW

Australia at Coffs Harbour are looking forward to making Local or DX IRLP
contacts on Fridays 0315 - 0345 UTC.

Contacts will be on IRLP node 6625 via local repeater VK2RDO on 146.650Mhz.

The young people in the club have been experimenting with building simple FM
radio recievers, and
have been contemplating the design of plasma balls using ordinary light
globes and car spark coils.

Contacts with interested parties or similar school electronic/radio groups
would be great but unfortunately
the club only has limited time during the local lunchtime period.

Also the Bishop Druit College French and German Language classes are
interested in contacts Monday to Friday 0315 - 0345 UTC.

If interested and can help arrange a contact please email:

Gary VK2ZKT gryan@bdc.nsw.edu.au

or

Peter VK2EVB vk2evb@wia.org.au
Vos réponses Page 1 / 3
John Ferrell
Le #14614701
On Sun, 06 May 2007 06:48:25 GMT, "Jim GM4DHJ"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmJ7rLuwTM&mode=related&search >
that would bring a tear to a glass eye .....

Nice.
Beats the heck out of what passes for NFL shows in the the US!

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to
plow around the stumps"
Jim GM4DHJ
Le #14614691
>>that would bring a tear to a glass eye .....

Nice.
Beats the heck out of what passes for NFL shows in the the US!

John Ferrell W8CCW

what is wrong with this? .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugEOU3H6Ng&mode=related&search=
Ian Jackson
Le #14614681
In message

that would bring a tear to a glass eye .....

Nice.
Beats the heck out of what passes for NFL shows in the the US!

John Ferrell W8CCW

what is wrong with this? .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugEOU3H6Ng&mode=related&search >

Err... Everything?
Chalk and Cheese isn't close.
The Seekers' rendition of Waltzing Matilda almost wants you to go for
Australian citizenship.
Ian.
--
Jim GM4DHJ
Le #14614671
>>what is wrong with this? .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugEOU3H6Ng&mode=related&search >>

Err... Everything?
Chalk and Cheese isn't close.
The Seekers' rendition of Waltzing Matilda almost wants you to go for
Australian citizenship.
Ian.
--

and Stevie nicks makes me want to go for a run in the Mustang ..........
Jim GM4DHJ
> The Seekers' rendition of Waltzing Matilda almost wants you to go for
Australian citizenship.
Ian.
--

You will like this then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSoGJQkKDYk&mode=related&search=
Nostra-Tilla
Le #14614641
"Mac"
Hi There,

on tas reconnu, bbi
jojo sale mine

[...]

Le #14614631
Nostra-Tilla a présenté l'énoncé suivant :
"Mac"
Hi There,

on tas reconnu, bbi
jojo sale mine

Toi aussi, F4TUG, diplômé de 1ere année de maternelle.
John Ferrell
Le #14614621
On Sun, 06 May 2007 18:20:57 GMT, "Jim GM4DHJ"

that would bring a tear to a glass eye .....

Nice.
Beats the heck out of what passes for NFL shows in the the US!

John Ferrell W8CCW

what is wrong with this? .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fugEOU3H6Ng&mode=related&search=

The percussion has the vocalist covered up. I cannot make out any
words. If there is a melody mixed in the presentation, I cannot sense
it. The flashing lights are a major distraction. The harsh lighting
does more to conceal the performance than illuminate it. Twanging a
guitar is OK for a sound effect but I find it annoying after a short
while.
No offense intended, just my reaction.

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to
plow around the stumps"
John Ferrell
Le #14614611
On Sun, 06 May 2007 20:03:18 GMT, "Jim GM4DHJ"

The Seekers' rendition of Waltzing Matilda almost wants you to go for
Australian citizenship.
Ian.
--

You will like this then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSoGJQkKDYk&mode=related&search=

Yes. I have not found anything by the Seeker's that I don't like.

Since I was in my 30's in the 1970's I think that to be expected.
Full, round voices with harmony and melodies.

The people from that part of the world have earned my respect.