How can I encrypt an executable generated in Windev??

Le
Ricardo
How can I encrypt an executable generated in Windev??
Because is possible to open it and see many codes, classes, procedures
in notepad.

First, I changed the extension.EXE for.TXT

I have some codes that I put in the initialization of MyProject, see
below:

HChangeDir(MyFile1,".Data")
HChangeDir(MyFile2,".Data")

HPass(Customers,"xxxxxxxxxxx")
HPass(CodeArea,"xxxxxxxxxxx")

and codes of my all global procedures
etc etc

Regards
Manu
Le #14464431
Hi,

If you do not allow your project to be linked with "Report and queries", the
code won't be embedded inside the EXE.
If you allow the link, there is no point in hiding your code since anyone
with "Report and Queries" (freely downloadable
from PC SOFT's FTP) may "open" you project and see its content.

If you need to hide some code but wan't to use "R&Q", perhaps you should
consider using components or placing the
sensible code inside an object "window, class..." that you won't make
accessible from "R&Q"

Regards,
Manu

"Ricardo"