How can we get the URL of the opened site in current instance of IE

Saish
hi
all
i am dealing wth a peoject in which we have to deal with URL of the
curretnly opened IE in c#.
Suppose first i opened a site in IE , next i opened another site in IE and i
opened third site in IE.
Now i need to get the URL of the third site i.e currently opened web page.
This is nothing but URL of the latest opened site.
i need the code in C#.
please help me,
Thanking You for help.
with regards
saish

Daya PSP
Hi,
You can get the URL of the current visited web page using this,

Page.Request.Url.ToString();

Cheers, Daya PSP India