How do you get your Office Live Calendar to appear in Windows Live Mail??

Le
Ryan S. Malc
At the bottom of the left folder pane in Windows Live there are several
icons, including: Mail, Feeds, Contacts, Newsgroups, Messanger. But, my
calendar from office live does not appear. I also have a calendar through
gmail but I can not get that to appear either. I do not have outlook but I
still think that I should be able to transfer at least my office live
calendar over to Windows Live. I have tried several things with no success
so far. Can anyone please explain to me how I can switch my office live
calendar over to windows live? Thank you.

Ryan S. M.
Gordon
Le #1061081
"Ryan S. Malc" news:
At the bottom of the left folder pane in Windows Live there are several
icons, including: Mail, Feeds, Contacts, Newsgroups, Messanger. But, my
calendar from office live does not appear. I also have a calendar through
gmail but I can not get that to appear either. I do not have outlook but
I still think that I should be able to transfer at least my office live
calendar over to Windows Live. I have tried several things with no
success so far. Can anyone please explain to me how I can switch my
office live calendar over to windows live? Thank you.

Ryan S. M.

Why are you posting to a group concerned with querying a Microsoft Access
database? Also why are you posting (in English) to two Belgian groups, a
French group and an Italian group?

if you are going to cross-post then please post to two or three RELEVANT
groups!

Brian Tillman
Le #1066780
Ryan S. Malc
At the bottom of the left folder pane in Windows Live there are
several icons, including: Mail, Feeds, Contacts, Newsgroups,
Messanger. But, my calendar from office live does not appear. I
also have a calendar through gmail but I can not get that to appear
either. I do not have outlook but I still think that I should be
able to transfer at least my office live calendar over to Windows
Live. I have tried several things with no success so far. Can
anyone please explain to me how I can switch my office live calendar
over to windows live? Thank you.

Windows Live Mail and Outlook have nothing to do with each other. Seek a
group that deals with the applications you're using.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]