how to change default editor for files in Vista

ThatsIT.net.au
I want to edit my vbs files in MS script editor, but by defult they open in
notepad. In XP i would go to file types in folder options and change it. but
in Vist all i can find is how to change the program that opens it. not what
edits it.

Any ideas?

Jean-Louis Noel
Hello,

"ThatsIT.net.au" wrote in message

I want to edit my vbs files in MS script editor, but by defult they open in
notepad. In XP i would go to file types in folder options and change it.
but

Click right
Properties
General
Opens with : ---> Change
Browse

in Vist all i can find is how to change the program that opens it. not
what edits it.

????

Note: This is a French speaking group!

Bye,