how to synchronise only private calendar and not office

bernaurillards
Hello,

I synchronise my pocket pc with activesynch with my private pc. I would
like that activesynch only synchronise work stuff (On each of my
appointment on my pda calendar, I indicate Private/work).
If I indicate to activesynch on my pc to synchronise only private stuff,
all my work appointment remains on my pc and disapperars in my pda : the
exact opposite of what I Want.

Can someone help me ?

Regards

Philippe Bueche [MVP Windows Mobile Devices]
bernaurillards wrote:
Hello,

I synchronise my pocket pc with activesynch with my private pc. I would
like that activesynch only synchronise work stuff (On each of my
appointment on my pda calendar, I indicate Private/work).
If I indicate to activesynch on my pc to synchronise only private stuff,
all my work appointment remains on my pc and disapperars in my pda : the
exact opposite of what I Want.

Can someone help me ?

Regards

Hello,

You must use Category, not private.

PS: There is an english group: microsoft.public.pocketpc ;)

--
Philippe

[MVP] Windows Mobile Devices

http://www.windows-mobile.ch/