HP5 over lighted: how to develop?

luca
Hi to everyone,

Due to an overlighting during the shooting, i ask if someone can suggest
me the correct timing to develope the film:
I use Rodinal, 1+25 20 degree. The correct time for a right exposed film
should be 10 min: should I reduce it? And how much should I reduce it?
Thanx in advance to everyone that can answer this question.
Luca

Pierre Pallier
Hello, luca a écrit dans <news:dvxsb.110696$

Due to an overlighting during the shooting, i ask if someone can suggest
me the correct timing to develope the film:
I use Rodinal, 1+25 20 degree. The correct time for a right exposed film
should be 10 min: should I reduce it? And how much should I reduce it?

Do you know the Exposure Index (IE) you used for this film ?
200, 100 ISO ?
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>