M`I 5.Perse cution . my response to t he harassment

Le
fmivemiev
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-= my response to the. harassment -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My first reaction in 1990/91 was to assume that. if I broke contact then
they would not. be able to follow and would lose interest. So I did the
things. that have been suggested by other people; I sold my television,
stopped listening to the radio and tried. to withdraw away from the sources
of abuse as much as possible. I reasoned. that they must have more important
things to deal with and. that normal people would simply leave me alone if
it were made difficult for them to. continue their harassment.

I reckoned without the sheer vindictiveness. of the abusers. They did not
let up but instead. "got to" people around me, mainly people at work, to do
their dirty work for them. I went to see my GP, who refused. to believe what
he was being told, and refused to. direct me on to anyone who could be of
practical assistance. It was not until three years had passed that. the GP
admitted the. matter was outside his competence and suggested going to the
police.

In the summer of 1994 we. called in counter-surveillance experts from a
private detective agency to. sweep our house and telephone for bugging
devices. They conducted a thorough search and found nothing;. but as noted
above, since the existence of surveillance was being. forced in my face by
the harassers, you would expect. them to have taken the possibility of a
counter-surveillance sweep. into account when planning the type of devices
to. be employed.

In Easter 1995 I made a complaint to. my local Police station in London, but
the police have. not expressed any intention to do anything about the
continuing harassment ("we're not saying. it's happening and we're not
saying it isn't happening" were the words used). I think the. officer I
spoke to at Easter wasn't aware of it. happening, although other members of
the police force obviously. do know.

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed. in a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That discussion
has given birth to the article which you are. now reading. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the security
services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into
concurring with the truth of what was. being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this
structured. report to be created.

8484
Mgr Banni
Le #344453
ça bosse pas trop du côté de chez joël et ses sbires
à moi, sherbrooke!!!
Mgr T.B.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[...]

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed. in a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That
discussion
has given birth to the article which you are. now reading. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the
security
services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into
concurring with the truth of what was. being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this
structured. report to be created.

8484

Mgr Banni
Le #5112011
[...]

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed. in a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That
discussion
has given birth to the article which you are. now reading. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the
security
services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into
concurring with the truth of what was. being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this
structured. report to be created.

8484

Mgr Banni
Le #6341541
[...]

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed. in a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That
discussion
has given birth to the article which you are. now reading. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the
security
services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into
concurring with the truth of what was. being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this
structured. report to be created.

8484

Mgr Banni
Le #12264021
[...]

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed. in a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That
discussion
has given birth to the article which you are. now reading. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the
security
services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into
concurring with the truth of what was. being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this
structured. report to be created.

8484

obbzerver
Le #5111991
On Jan 1, 10:54 am, "Mgr Banni"
My first reaction in 1990/91 was to assume that. if I broke contact then
they would not. be able to follow and would lose interest.

It's imperative that you kill yourself immediately, before MI5 gets
you. They'll take your live brain out and keep your helpless
consciousness going to perform experiments and such for decades.

Hurry! They're coming up the stairs!

obbzerver
Le #6341521
On Jan 1, 10:54 am, "Mgr Banni"
My first reaction in 1990/91 was to assume that. if I broke contact then
they would not. be able to follow and would lose interest.

It's imperative that you kill yourself immediately, before MI5 gets
you. They'll take your live brain out and keep your helpless
consciousness going to perform experiments and such for decades.

Hurry! They're coming up the stairs!

Jacky
Le #344452
Bonsoir Monseigneur et bonne et heureuse année

N'est-il point en votre pouvoir de chasser ces ignobles persécuteurs qui
embêtent notre (ami) 8484
et qui fait ch..1#?£$1# le forum.
;o)

--
Salutations
JJ

"Mgr Banni"
ça bosse pas trop du côté de chez joël et ses sbires
à moi, sherbrooke!!!
Mgr T.B.

Jacky
Le #5111901
Bonsoir Monseigneur et bonne et heureuse année

N'est-il point en votre pouvoir de chasser ces ignobles persécuteurs qui
embêtent notre (ami) 8484
et qui fait ch..1#?£$1# le forum.
;o)

--
Salutations
JJ

"Mgr Banni"
ça bosse pas trop du côté de chez joël et ses sbires
à moi, sherbrooke!!!
Mgr T.B.

Jacky
Le #6341511
Bonsoir Monseigneur et bonne et heureuse année

N'est-il point en votre pouvoir de chasser ces ignobles persécuteurs qui
embêtent notre (ami) 8484
et qui fait ch..1#?£$1# le forum.
;o)

--
Salutations
JJ

"Mgr Banni"
ça bosse pas trop du côté de chez joël et ses sbires
à moi, sherbrooke!!!
Mgr T.B.

Jacky
Le #12263981