I would like to see/hear PPpresentations 2007

Le
lamouroux.maurice
I am a french newbie on Powerpoint 2007

I would like to see and hear PPpresentations particularly with sound all
through the show.

My first experience is here in french, on Christmas

http://www.artbible.net/Doc/DOC/index.html#noel just click

Diaporama

La fête de Noël : Quelle histoire !
Sur une Cantate de Noël de Honegger

10 Mo- Autoexecutable Powerpoint- Visionneuse intégrée -Seulement cliquer !
Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #867321
Hi Lamourous maurice,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for 'Powerpoint'.
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup . It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

"lamouroux.maurice" news: