Internet Explorer 7 help please!

Mr. Freeze
Anybody keep getting the message that says "
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

I've tried it all from turning off the firewall/turning off UAC/stopping
IE7 protected mode/turning off all add ons/ and a lot more with IE7, the
strange thing is when I run Firefox I don't have this problem, but I don't
want to run Firefox because IE is the only browser that will work with my
music to go service and other things.

Any ideas or thoughs other than just removing it will be appreciated. Also
I've tried going back to IE6 and reinstalling IE7 and using system restore
with no luck..

Help!

Le Claude
Salut,

Si tu nous le dis en français, on s'occupe de toi, sinon voir avec les
GB-US -:)))

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.