Internet transactions

Le
Jan
I read French, but my writing is best in English:

Does France accept that electronic agreements are equal to written
agreements? If a bank wants to lend money to consumers, can the
consumer accept an Agreement on the Internet?

Maybe no banks do this, but the law may still permit electronic
commerce?
Nahshon Evren
Le #15675081
"Jan"
I read French, but my writing is best in English:

Does France accept that electronic agreements are equal to written
agreements? If a bank wants to lend money to consumers, can the
consumer accept an Agreement on the Internet?

Maybe no banks do this, but the law may still permit electronic
commerce?

yOR QUETION IS NOT CLEER WHAT YOU WANT HUH -
YOU SINK WE FRENCHIES STUPIDE OU WHAT ?