Is Sony Vaio PCG FX 370 compatible with Mandrake 10?

shurajit
Hello!

I have a Sony Vaio PCG FX 370 laptop, and would like to install Mandrake
Linux 10 Official version. Will there be any hardware compatibility issues,
or can I go ahead and install it? Please advise. I thank you for your time
and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,
SG

Jérémy JUST
On 22 Aug 2004 20:26:15 -0700
(Prof. Shurajit Gopal) wrote:

I have a Sony Vaio PCG FX 370 laptop, and would like to install
Mandrake Linux 10 Official version. Will there be any hardware
compatibility issues, or can I go ahead and install it?

You should look at http://insue.com/linux/phpwiki/

Everything looks OK for most of the Vaio laptops (my PCG-R6000HFPD
works perfectly under Mdk 10.0, thanks to
http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-kringsjo2/r600hfpd_eng.html).

--
Jérémy JUST