Is this website reliable ?

Le
kunsan Hors ligne
Hi, who can tell me is this website reliable?
I’d like to try some online shopping, and start from ordering some Abercrombie & Fitch Tees, which is very cheap. If the quality and service is good, I’ll continue for some high quality handbags, since it is high risk to buy such “big items” for first time.
I get this shop(buistore.com) from a video on Youtube. Someone is sharing her buying experience there. It is said to be very safe, and goods’ quality is good. However, for some one never done online shopping from abroad before, I do want to get some more research.
Looking forward to your advice. Thank you.
Herser
Le #25493972
kunsan a écrit dans le message de
Hi, who can tell me is this website reliable?
I’d like to try some online shopping, and start from ordering some
Abercrombie & Fitch Tees, which is very cheap. If the quality and
service is good, I’ll continue for some high quality handbags, since
it is high risk to buy such “big items” for first time.
I get this shop

microsoft.public.FR.windowsXP
FR = Français = French
$kymoi$
Le #25494072
Yes this site is reliable but not for what you mean to do.
You had better go somewhere else.

Farewell Kunsan.

"kunsan" news: