jsf, jboss and seam

Le
Daniel
Hello

Has anybody tried to optymalized such platforms?
It works pretty slow even while using quite fast hardware.
more than 1sec/1 simple view and 10 sec/complex view.
It is not a normal situation, isn't it?
of course, we can cluster and load-balance but it does not accelerate a
simple request.
after initial profiling I feel that jsf is slowly rendered.
can you advise something?

regards.

Daniel
Daniel Pitts
Le #232007
Daniel wrote:
Hello

Has anybody tried to optymalized such platforms?

Daniel
I have never optymalized anything. I've optimized many things.

--
Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog:
Daniel

I do apologize for such a serious mistake.
could you possibly share your thorough knowledge with me?

regards

Daniel