KB940510

Le
Clayton
I have a legit copy of Vista on my computer and I understand that KB940510
update via windows update installs this update to enable Windows Vista to
detect software that bypasses product activation and interferes with normal
Windows operation.

Will this check once? or do I have another spyware program from Microsoft
that's going to check a million times and cause system performance issues,
or as Microsoft says, interferes with normal Windows operation?

cheers
Questions / Réponses high-tech
Clayton
Le #1131782
Sorry guys, just realised this is a french group

"Clayton" news:
I have a legit copy of Vista on my computer and I understand that KB940510
update via windows update installs this update to enable Windows Vista to
detect software that bypasses product activation and interferes with normal
Windows operation.

Will this check once? or do I have another spyware program from Microsoft
that's going to check a million times and cause system performance issues,
or as Microsoft says, interferes with normal Windows operation?

cheers

Jean-Noël
Le #2956411
Bonjour