Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Le
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.

Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endymion@deadspam.com
endimion@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia
kenny_ii
Le #15438201
This poster is a troll. His Google history is only a few days old and
it is this exact same post in several groups. No point in replying,
he isn't even listining.

K2

On Aug 24, 4:52 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Pinthetic
Le #15438191
I really didn't want to reply on this one but felt I had to. This kind
of thinking is really counter productive to putting the table back
level again.
We all have to live together. There is no getting around it.

Everyone has their own view on the world and everything in it. I have
mine, and it may not be all roses to everyone, but I am intitled to my
opinon. But when this type of talk is thrown around it does nothing
but fuel more bad feelings and keep people with special interests in
race and hate in business.

There are people making a living off of racism and hate. Stop fueling
this fire and post this spam on your bathrrom wall. Leave us alone.

Mario
Pinthetic

On Aug 24, 2:52 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Pin Wiz Jr.
Le #15438181
I remember that song from Boston Legal! (great show, if you've never seen it
before)

-Ethan Blonder
--
www.virginiapinball.org

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" message news:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

fawdown
Le #15438121
On Aug 24, 2:52 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

So your weiner is small and you want to blame it on everyone else.
Get over it.