Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endymion@deadspam.com
endimion@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia

Thorien Kell
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb"

nacisticki srbin.

provjereno dobitna kombinacija.
Knight Of The Road
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
message news:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.

Yes, I've been to Serbia and I would have to say that in general, Serbians
are of very low intellect.

--
Regards, Vince.

Long Distance Diary (NEW! 24th August 2007)
Sittingbourne- Banff- Gdansk http://tinyurl.com/28n7kq

You Are a STUPID SHIT
In article ,
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb wrote:

Our skin is our uniform!

No, dude, your FORESKIN is your uniform. Get used to it.

Baker9
On 27 Aug, 08:16, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
wrote:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

I know that I should not feed the troll, but can Google not trace this
particular troll and terminate him with extreme prejudice. I am feed
up reading type of drivel in nearly every news group.

Romano
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" je napisao u
poruci interesnoj grupi:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters

Belgrade, Serbia

Ah,that serbians,always for destruction and hate

Davorin Vlasic
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb kaze:

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence

Hahahaha!!

E da mi je njega dovest u neki zadrti neonacisticki underground u Njemackoj
pa kad bi ga vidli kako je crn, nizak i govori za sebe da je arijevac..
Mislim da nebi ziv izasao.

Asshole..

--
http://www.quercus-lab.com/ | GnuPG: 0x716D34D5
Please, remove my socks before replying :)

morse661
you sir are the one with hate. how can you look at another person and
sct as though they are a different species. there is something wrong
with the ideas that you have. through this whole thing you have spoken
hateful word but yet you blame others for their hate. you are ignorant
if you can't see that people are people. i don;t expect you to
understand this because you are ignorant. but if you decide to take
the blindfold off your eyes and realized they you are trying to bring
down your own species than feel free to write me anytime. but until
then you won't live a happy life you will live a life devoted to
hating someone else. why not just take care of yourself
oh and no one is trying to take you down. if you haven't noticed most
people in this world are trying to unite to make it a better place to
live.
ejfarris
On Aug 27, 7:54 pm, wrote:
you sir are the one with hate. how can you look at another person and
sct as though they are a different species. there is something wrong
with the ideas that you have. through this whole thing you have spoken
hateful word but yet you blame others for their hate. you are ignorant
if you can't see that people are people. i don;t expect you to
understand this because you are ignorant. but if you decide to take
the blindfold off your eyes and realized they you are trying to bring
down your own species than feel free to write me anytime. but until
then you won't live a happy life you will live a life devoted to
hating someone else. why not just take care of yourself
oh and no one is trying to take you down. if you haven't noticed most
people in this world are trying to unite to make it a better place to
live.

Agreed -- Dude you need to watch the movie, "American History X"