Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Le
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.

Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endymion@deadspam.com
endimion@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika
Jym Dyer
Le #1841131
=x= No thanks. I'm uniting against braindead racist
assholes like yourself.
<_Jym_>
De Frev
Le #1841118
To be honest 'Nad, you'd be better off posting this on the Cambridge
Evening New message board where there's a nice selection of NF and
rabid right wingers who'll be quite excited by your fabby ideas. It'd
give them something new to talk about for weeks.
Mike & Carole Curtis
Le #1841115
Zippity a dee doo dah
Zippity a dee Ay
This lunatic has nothing to say
And if we're lucky he'll just go away
Zippity a dee doo dah
Zippity a dee Ay

Mike

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" message news:
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Mdmeenken
Le #1841105
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" in bericht news:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!,

I am quite a bit suntanned these days,does that matter???

marten

well well,
very typical,you left de moslims out (arabs and the lot) ,
Oh,of course they hate the jews too,
so that are now your brothers then?

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

tersono
Le #1841037
On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:49:00 -0700, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Shurely

?

--