Mac OLM to PST Conversion

Le
JerryBand Hors ligne
I am moving Mac OLM file data to Windows PST format, but I have problem with my emails which are on Mac OLM file. I searched the way that can easily transfer my Mac Outlook OLM file to Windows Outlook PST format without loosing any information. In such situation I found a blog that provides easy manual steps for conversion.
Check the effective blog, here:- http://migrateemails.com/2015/09/22/make-olm-to-pst-conversion-easy-instant-and-accurate/
johnphlip Hors ligne
Le #26409000
Le mercredi 17 Août 2016 à 08:38 par JerryBand :
I am moving Mac OLM file data to Windows PST format, but I have problem with my
emails which are on Mac OLM file. I searched the way that can easily transfer
my Mac Outlook OLM file to Windows Outlook PST format without loosing any
information. In such situation I found a blog that provides easy manual steps
for conversion.
Check the effective blog, here:-
http://migrateemails.com/2015/09/22/make-olm-to-pst-conversion-easy-instant-and-accurate/

To convert MAC OLM to PST format, I would like to suggest an effective tool Kernel for OLM to PST Converter tool. With the help of this tool easy to transfer all email items such as mail items including email, attachment, contact, calendar etc. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS versions. Visit here - http://www.olmfileconverter.net