Mac os classic software

Le
João
I am looking for a text editor program among other things, does anyone
have some tips of good softwares for mac os classic and where i can
find it?

thanks
SAM
Le #16870431
João a écrit :
I am looking for a text editor program among other things, does anyone
have some tips of good softwares for mac os classic and where i can
find it?

Here you have BBEdit and TextWrangler :
http://valdez.barebones.com/pub/freeware/

Of course, in version 4, BBE is not so good nor strong as in version 8,
but it would have to run under Classic

I think you can use BBE up to version 7 with Classic :
(probably this one isn't free)
pmanet
Le #16870421
João
I am looking for a text editor program among

Ragtime Solo and Nisus Writer had free demos with good functionalities
--
www.D-L-S.org
postel

I am looking for a text editor program among other things, does anyone
have some tips of good softwares for mac os classic and where i can
find it?

Good text editors for Mac OS >= System7.1 but < OSX
-- MacSink7 small and fast. Shareware?
-- "Tex-Edit" and "Tex-Edit Plus" simple, OK for printing
-- QED/M by Nisus software
currently distributed version bugged
version 3.0.0 sampler on CodeWarrior disks OK
-- Alpha7.2
-- TextWrangler from BareBones is freeware for OSX
There is a good OS9 version (not distributed onweb?)

A word processor is a different animal!

Laurent S.