Make vertical taskbar width smaller

Le
pher
I prefer my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen. With XP I
can narrow it down to about 2/5 of an inch just wide enough to show the
time and have all the systray icons stacked on top of each other in one
column.

With Vista the narrowest I can make it is about double that width. Anyone
know if there's any way of making it smaller?

pher
pher
Le #94559
oups pardon, pas le bon groupe, milexcuses

"pher" news: