manage groups

Le
Euclide
Hello,

First of all, I do not know if I am in the check groupnews

With VBA Access, I want to manage groups (favourites) as:
- add a table to a group
- make out a will if a group exists
- create a group

Obviously, there is not object or collection "Groupe "

The only thing which I achieved in performing is the dispatch of sequences
of keys

An idea?
Thank you
Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #6337821
Hello Euclide,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for ‘access'
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup . It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

"Euclide" news: