migration tools

Le
Razyelle
Hello,

i have exchange 2000, and we want to create a new domain name, and install
exchange 2003, so how i can take all my users accounts and with there mail
boxes to the new exchange 2003 server and the DC

Thanks .
Questions / Réponses high-tech
Aurélia BELIN [MS]
Le #699857
Hello,

To move your exchange mailbox , you can use the move mailbox feature and to
move your AD account , you can use ADMT.

Aurélia
"Razyelle" news: